Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello.


(Click on the image to MONSTER size it, or click here to read from the beginning!)

Bet you weren't expecting THAT eh?  Those of you who have been reading the blog from the beginning might remember me mentioning that I wanted to introduce a female main character into the stories...and here she is.  She has an interesting part to play in this game, and I'm looking forward to seeing how her voice develops in my head as we go along.
I'll bet you can guess who that is speaking in the back seat.....:)  I'm looking forward to getting to draw Doc!

-Dave

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Lord Slapdash said...

Pure genius. No I did not expect that. I think I've got a crush on agent XX.

Dave_Flora said...

Thanks, guys!
Lord Slapdash, I don't think you'd be the only one with a crush! This is one interesting lady, and I'm looking forward to see her interactions with the group.
More soon!
-Davec

Lord Slapdash said...

For fun I just reordered my rss web comic feeds and out of the nine I am currently following, 'Dave Flora Presents' is coming in at the 2 spot (right behind reMIND). You can now tote 'voted 2nd best web comic'!! ;)

Sean_Frye said...

Beautiful, I'm Loving this story, Keep up the great work.

Dave_Flora said...

Thanks, Slapdash! I don't mind being number 2 to Jason's beautiful "ReMIND" comic at all! :)

Thank you, Sean! I hope you enjoy it!