Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Later, as they near the town of Stockton Station...

(Click on the image to MONSTER size it or click here to read from the beginning!)

Uh oh....what's this??  Just some poor, drunken fool who missed the road?  Or, is it more sinister...?
We'll see! :)

Bet you didn't expect another panel up so quickly, eh?  Well, this is the panel that I mentioned in the previous post...and now, it's time to put it to use.
I fought with the colors in this picture for a long time.  It's time to enter daylight...which isn't something I've done in this strip before.  I wanted it to have that cool shadow, early morning sunshine feel...and I think it came out well.  Light is very, very important in this strip, and I wanted to get it just right.  It'll be quite a shift moving from cool tones to warm ones, but I'll do my best to adapt and try to make the flow harmonious.

Anyway, on with the show!

-Dave

1 comment:

Ann said...

It's light, yet still dark. So noir Black and White in feel. Looking forward to the next one.