Saturday, August 20, 2011

Intermission!


Oho!  Didn't expect THAT, did you?

No...your computer is fine...I was just asked to contribute to a spooky/supernatural comic anthology being produced by Ka-Blam!  I thought...hey, what would be better for that than a Ghost Zero short?  The deadline for this thing is October 1, which, given my production time is pretty tight, but I think I can tell a short story in that time.  Keep your fingers crossed!

I haven't drawn Eddie, Pallentine or Ghost Zero in over a year, and I had to re-learn how to do it!  Weird how something you drew for years just kind of drops off the horizon of your skill set.  Practice, folks, practice!

Anyway, I plan on making this the most incredible, action-packed short ever, so strap yourselves in, and watch for the next screen next week!

-Dave

4 comments:

Neila said...

It's great to see these guys back in action! I can't wait to get the book! :P

Dave_Flora said...

Thanks, Sarah! I'm looking forward to seeing it myself! :)

Douglas Klauba said...

Love the opening image Dave! THAT"S how you do it! And great title my friend.

Dave_Flora said...

Thanks, Doug! That means a lot!