Saturday, January 25, 2014

SPOOKSHOW: A Ghost Zero Novel, now on Amazon!

And, I'm an author!

My first-ever novel, SPOOKSHOW is on the virtual shelves at Amazon, and I'm scared to death.

Well, and a little proud and excited, too.

I've been told that doing something creative and putting it out where people can see feels exactly like dropping your pants in a public place.
It's all true.

I've never written a novel before, and honestly, I don't consider myself a writer.  I'm a storyteller.  And I think I've put together a pretty fun story.  I honestly love the characters and the setting, and I hope that my readers will see that when they go along with Eddie, Charles and Micah in their adventure.

Oh, and since I'm also an artist, I did some nifty little illustrations for each of the chapters.  I thought long and hard about doing it....I hate to "write over" what a person could be seeing in their head, but I couldn't help myself.  I hope it's not too disturbing.  Here's a peek at one:

Creepy, isn't it?  Anyway, I had everything pretty much finished on Friday, and spent Saturday putting all of the pieces together and uploading it to Amazon.  I'll be curious to read what people think of the story.....it's the reason I tell these stories, anyway....and I'm also working on the next Ghost Zero novel, "The Midnight Society"!

Oh, and if you do enjoy the book, please rate it and leave feedback to let me know!

Best,
-Dave

1 comment: